Unsung Forum »
Chris Eubank on David Bowie

6 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lump Of Green Slime
56 posts

Chris Eubank on David Bowie
Oct 13, 2012, 21:41
Somebody claiming to be Chris Eubank really did post this on a Bowie forum yesterday:

Hello.October 13 2012 at 1:36 PM
Chris_Eubank (Login CHRISEUBANK)
BW Member
from IP address 109.73.66.209
Greetingth friendth.

Ath a life-long enthuthiatht of David Bowie'th thtupendouth muthical endeavourth, I have vithited thith thite theveral timeth and I alwayth enjoy the pothtth I thee here.

My favourite album by Mithter Bowie ith of courthe The Rithe and Fall of Thiggy Thtardutht and the Thpiderth From Marth - thublime, thenthathional, thuperlative (or thould that be 'thuperlatative'?); a lathting mathterpiethe. For me the thtandout thong on the album ith thurely Thuffragette Thity.

Variouth other thongs I ethpethially like are:

Thonth Of The Thilent Age

Thpathe Oddity

Thound + Vithion

Abtholute Beginnerth

Thtathion To Thtathion

Thcary Monthterth (And Thuper Creepth)

And hith live duet of Under Prethure with Gail Ann Dorthey ith thimply thpectacular and far thuperior to the thtudio verthion with Queen.

I have theen Mithter Bowie in conthert on numerouth occathionth thinthe the Theriouth Moonlight Tour of 1983. I wath not tho exthited by Mithter Bowie'th foray into dithco with Let'th Danthe (perthonally, if I want dithco I look to Donna Thummer, Thylvethter or Thithter Thledge), but I did enjoy thith tour. Unlike the thubthequent Glath Thpider Tour which I conthidered to be artithtically ekthethive, rithible and indeed quite nonthenthical at timeth.

I am alwayth interethted to thee which other muthic people here lithen to. My own tathteth are quite thingular and diverthe. To name but a few, I like The Thither Thithterth, The Thekth Pithtolth, Thiouxthie Thoux (either with The Bantheeth or jutht tholo), Ekth-Ray Thpekth, The Thithterth Of Merthy, Thythtem Of A Down, Evanethenthe, The Thmithth (although Morrithey can be thuch an arthehole thometimeth), Thparkth, Thoft Thell and Othibitha. And if I'm theeking a little thoul, then I alwayth thpin my Thmokey Robinthon dithcth.

My daughter enjoyth each and every thong of TH Club Theven. That ith her guilty pleathure, I thuppothe. I have theveral guilty pleathureth of my own: I'm a thucker for thentimental thongth from the Theventieth, like Theathonth In The Thun by Terry Jackth, Thad Thweet Dreamer by Thweet Thenthathion, or Mithithippi by Puthycat.

Thintherely yourth

Chrith Eubank

Your thilhouette ith tho thtathionary

Unsung Forum Index