Ketamine, Wonky, and Dubstep

13 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
embryonomore
embryonomore
853 posts

Re: Ketamine, Wonky, and Dubstep
Mar 07, 2009, 14:20
I've never done ketamine, but my ex girlfriend lived in a student house where loads of people would stop by and get fucked up on it all the time.

As a non-partaker, it was quite surreal. One day they dragged every mattress in the house into the living room. You'd come down the stairs and be greeted by vacant kids lying on the floor, mouths open just staring at you. They stayed like that for about 3 days.

Another time some guy I'd not met before had taken some just before I got there. He said hello and shook my hand. Ten minutes later i realised he was leaning forward looking round at me, again, mouth open and staring, this time dribbling. He kept thrusting his hand out for me to shake it and grinning like a baby.

He'd been given a plate of food which was on his lap. Very soon the plate hit the floor, followed by himself and he then proceeded to crawl towards the stairs very very slowly.

I don't see how this would be in anyway beneficial to a club environment, but I am getting on a bit now I guess.

Unsung Forum Index