Re: Black Sheep - I hardly dare say...
Aug 05, 2008, 13:42
Get orf moi laaaaaaaand!
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 13:52
If you believe you have a legitimate claim to some or all of Earth's principal satellite, please submit your claim in writing to the Law Council and it will be considered.

In the meantime, please make arrangements to remove all pods and associated feline living equipment. Also, the level of rodential litter is a cause of great concern and the following items are particularly numerous:

Empty receptacles once containing alcoholic beverages, especially beer cans

Empty pizza boxes

Empty chocolate wrappers

Empty kebab wrappers

Empty crisp packets

Empty cake boxes

Discarded bongo magazines

Please arrange for collection and disposal of these items.
FOMouse
FOMouse
228 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:00
Vybik Jon wrote:
If you believe you have a legitimate claim to some or all of Earth's principal satellite, please submit your claim in writing to the Law Council and it will be considered.

In the meantime, please make arrangements to remove all pods and associated feline living equipment. Also, the level of rodential litter is a cause of great concern and the following items are particularly numerous:

Empty pizza boxes

Empty chocolate wrappers

Empty kebab wrappers

Empty crisp packets

Empty cake boxes

I've read your memo with interest. After pondering the matter I feel I should respond thusly:-

"SUCK ME CHUNKS!"

Thank you for your time and attention

Yours

F.O. Mouse esq.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:09
Vybik Jon wrote:

Empty pizza boxes

Empty chocolate wrappers

Empty kebab wrappers

Empty crisp packets

Empty cake boxes

I'll leave my colleague to sort that stuff out. Suffice to say the abandoned but still fully functional Kree built Cosmic Atomizer should illustrate my claims with clarity if need be. You are welcome to this tatty old USA flag that's up here though. Oh, and there's this very tall, big bald guy that seems to be hanging around. Doesn't say much; just seems to stand there watching stuff. If you could serve him a notice of eviction or something that'd be dandy.
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7720 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:22
Your comments have been noted and will be retained by the Law Council for future reference.

Our representative, Mr. W. Smithy, will visit you in the near future. You will recognise him by his Star Car and the hammer & anvil he will be carrying. It would be to your advantage to clear an area of at least 400m square for him to land.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:23
Us bald guys get everywhere.

Please note that this may not always be the case. Boots the Chemist are apparently offering a hair retention program. Not much use to me, unfortunately, I'm too far gone.

Squid

On behalf of
The Office For the Folically Challenged (OffFoc)
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Aug 05, 2008, 14:28
Aug 05, 2008, 14:28
Thank you. There's a place on the dark side of the moon that should do. I 'll try and leave the landing lights on. If I'm not there, your representative is free to wait - I may have just popped into the negative zone for a light lunch.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:32
Squid Tempest wrote:
Us bald guys get everywhere.

Please note that this may not always be the case. Boots the Chemist are apparently offering a hair retention program. Not much use to me, unfortunately, I'm too far gone.

Squid

On behalf of
The Office For the Folically Challenged (OffFoc)

Hair retention program. Sounds a bit sinister - like 'extraordinary rendition' for hair.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:40
You've got a point. Maybe I didn't just "go bald" after all, and my hair is actually being held incommunicado in Guantanamo Bay, all the while being forced to listen to the Theme From Sesame Street at extreme volume.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Aug 05, 2008, 14:47
Hair today, Guantanomo tomorrow.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index