Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
You Gotta Problem With Me booklet - it's amazon, isn't it?

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
common era
865 posts

Re: You Gotta Problem With Me booklet - it's amazon, isn't it?
Jun 25, 2007, 18:08
She's gonna kill me for sure. Hopefully she's all full of peace & love after Glastonbury, so I might just get a stern talking to.
keith a
9576 posts

Edited Jun 25, 2007, 18:17
Re: I have the answer...
Jun 25, 2007, 18:11
Ha! I was gonna say it looked like Manchester what you could see of it (and that I vaguely remembered someone taking photos), but that it couldn't be cos I'd be on it.

I've just double checked and yeah, I am - just. Doh!

I'm the one with the blurred head, the other side of Julian to amazon and Vybik (my eldest is behind me, with black parted hair).

Proud day! ; ) Spookily I have now been on record covers of my two fave singers - my legs are on a photo in Marc Bolan's You Scare Me To Death LP. I know you've only got my word for that, but honest. Nothing to brag about because unfortunately it's photographic evidence of me wearing flares in Sept 1977!!
Debaser
Debaser
241 posts

Edited Jun 25, 2007, 22:44
Re: I have the answer...
Jun 25, 2007, 22:39
common era wrote:
The definitive answer is that the shot is from the Manchester Academy 2 gig from February 24, 2006.

I have copies of the original pics [link below] and hopefully the other shots will prove the venue/date [Amazon will kill me. It looks like she's suddenly remembered that she left the cooker on in the 3rd shot]. Don't ask me how I got them. My lips are sealed.

http://www.trampolene.ca/result.htm

Yep...definitely Manchester - the young tall guy in front of Mr C is a guy who I know through the Chameleons...and spookily enough I bumped into him on saturday night at the Apollo watching Devo...his name will come to me very soon (I am the master at being best buddies with people who's names escape me....sounds like Nathan but isn't Nathan)

And OOOOH, guy with black beanie on....behind him over his right shoulder...that'd be me! I was holding coats, cameras, drinks and other people's gubbins.
amazon
amazon
959 posts

Jun 26, 2007, 09:04
Yeah, it's the mingingest of minging photos and I look minginger than a supreme minger.

I'm going to batter Julian.
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Jun 26, 2007, 09:07
Do you have a photo of yourself that you actually like?

;oP

Noo xxx
amazon
amazon
959 posts

Jun 26, 2007, 09:18
Probably not. I'm the world's most un photogenic person. I just seem to look revolting in every damn photo.

Erm, maybe the photo on my MySpace profile is the only one I can just about bear. And in that photo I have no make up on at all!

Anyway, I'm fed up, so I'm going back to bed...
Nikinakinoo
Nikinakinoo
1281 posts

Edited Jun 26, 2007, 09:20
Jun 26, 2007, 09:19
Do you know what? I'd be dead chuffed to be on one of Julian's covers, whether I looked the mingiest of mingers or not.....and I'm not fond of having my photo taken.

I think he should do a 20 HHers cover of us lot - entitled it 'They just don't give a fuck' ;op

amazon, you can be on it, but we can supply a paperbag if you like... ;oP
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Jun 26, 2007, 09:26
tsk. you look lovely as always in that pic!
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Jun 26, 2007, 09:26
Yeah, that IS a good photo!
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Jun 26, 2007, 09:47
you can see my arm on the DO booklet, not quite as impressive though is it.
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index