Unsung Forum »
I don't care if she was a dyke

64 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
9047 posts

Pariahs
Sep 08, 2005, 10:49
As I said before; I'm sure we are all guilty of saying something - or indeed typing something, almost without really thinking. Then getting that mortifying feeling when you read it back to yourself, and it's realising it's utter bollocks. You know everyone will disagree with it, but more hideous you disagree with it strongly yourself. It's horrible. I'm sure that's how Sootickle is feeling right now.

From my time as a regular contributor to this forum, I don't think I know of a single one of us here, who, in all seriousness would actually prejudge anyone on either their sex, sexuality or enthnic origins, for that matter. We are all very similar in that way. That's why we come back. This reminds me of ToneStone's ill-advised quips; no matter how much he tried to explain and apologise nobody would register it. Prefering to get and stay angry. Now, apologies have been made here. Let's let this one finish here. Because next time the stupid slip could just as easily be another one of us. And trust me, none of us would like being on the recieving end of all this finger pointing.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index