Extinction Rebellion

55 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 28, 2019, 13:39
Re: Extinction Rebellion
Apr 28, 2019, 11:39
I wondered too about what had happened to the topic thread you started tjj. I noticed while ago that all the thread comments had disappeared. The ‘list’ of names and times etc was still there but nothing to read when one clicked on one of them. A couple of days ago when I added to it I clicked post and the whole thing disappeared and turned into ‘Re:’ Hence the new topic.
So I don’t really know what happened there?
It’s not a good state of affairs when people who are genuinely concerned about the same thing become..well..diametrically opposed. I do however believe ER are a wolf in sheep’s clothing, doing the bidding of globalists.

‘Compassionate Revolution Ltd’ ??? Yes Gail...

Sadly I find it unsurprising that a 10 year old should be doing a project in school on ‘dystopian novels.’ I don’t think I could have got my head around such as a ten year old myself..even as a fifteen year old I didn’t. I just thought it was a ‘story.’ I didn’t acutely see how it was a commentary on where things were going or could go. It’s ironic. Just what is ‘1984’ about? Freedom = Slavery..a world in which the population is ‘hypnotised’..and this is just what is happening..and always was really. It’s just more obvious now and they chose to start/spread the fear early in school these days. These young people are the future so the sooner ‘they’ can brainwash them into the ‘new ways’ the better from their perspective. Also the new technology is normal to them..fingerprint scan needed to take out a library book? Pippa King did some great work surrounding this and fought against children having to wear RFID tags in school which would track and record their every move. Plus exposing them to potentially unsafe radio frequencies.

It’s concerning that Greta has ‘selective mutism.’ She’ll not be talking..entering a dialogue..with anyone she disagrees with. Is this attitude something that could be easily passed on to her young followers? About this topic and maybe others too?

Fear, fear, fear**..its all the media pump out these days. One must question how much of it is real. And who benefits from a population living in fear? Globalists.
They make out the world to be an incredibly frightening place to live. It’s ‘they’ who make it so...or at least appear so. It’s all about controlling people’s perceptions.

We should play the ‘ball’ with this not the man/woman. There are ‘twats’ out there that may appear to say things against such as ER..it still doesn’t mean it’s a genuine grassroots movement.

Has anybody listened to the discussion I linked at the beginning of topic?

** maybe this is what Blair was really saying..only he called it “education”
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index