The New Chartist Movement

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Amil04
447 posts

Re: The New Chartist Movement
Apr 11, 2018, 17:19
Fair comment.
I’ve mailed them to see who exactly set the group up.
I see no other link with Kenn d’ Oudrey other than an article?
It operates from a Plymouth address so I suspect it’s more to do with the UK Column group.
I’ve have to hold my hands up and say I’ve got into this without due research however I can’t fault their aims, can you?

Britain first? I think you’re of the mark there.

I don’t hold to any political view. Is all a mess. The same kind of thought that creates problems then tries to sort them out creating further issues Hydra style. It ain’t gonna work.
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 17:38
I did say my comment about bf/ukip were only towards their 'anti-establishment' claims for themselves, so very much on the mark there.

I'm very dubious about these types of groups, they've clearly done very little research into the actual Chartists and are very much (appears to me) in the process of establishing themselves as a political party. As with the vast majority of such fringe parties they only attract the disenfranchised from other parties, mostly the right wing elements and then trouble starts. Speaking from personal experience as someone who's been part of creating a political party.
Amil04
447 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 18:02
I think these people go beyond the ‘trying to be’ anti establishment. Just my opinion. I’m not about to become a ‘New Chartist’ however. Something beyond politics is needed to fundamentally change the way society operates. But I see movements like this as a start. They at least bring awareness to the current criminal kabal in government. Let’s see how it pans out eh?

It was the ’Brexiteers and Remainers, we’re all being scammed’ article I thought of interest since it seems to be a hot topic of debate on here. I’ve been drawn into the feeling of having defend something I don’t know enough about...

Sincere best wishes Captain!
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Apr 11, 2018, 19:11
Amil04 wrote:

I think these people go beyond the ‘trying to be’ anti establishment. Just my opinion. I’m not about to become a ‘New Chartist’ however. Something beyond politics is needed to fundamentally change the way society operates. But I see movements like this as a start. They at least bring awareness to the current criminal kabal in government. Let’s see how it pans out eh?

It was the ’Brexiteers and Remainers, we’re all being scammed’ article I thought of interest since it seems to be a hot topic of debate on here. I’ve been drawn into the feeling of having defend something I don’t know enough about...

Sincere best wishes Captain!

I'm speaking from experience with these groups, I was prominent in setting up a local party last year (left since) which was intended to highlight and promote an alternative to the same old parties. Instead they just ended up joining them. Regardless of how 'anti-establishment' thee groups try to be they pretty much always end up being a part of the establishment. Labour are a prime example of that actually.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index