Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
So we expelled the Russian diplomats for what?

11 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
phallus dei
583 posts

Re: So we expelled the Russian diplomats for what?
Apr 08, 2018, 13:15
The responses here, and the reactions elsewhere, show that you are definitely not alone. Perhaps some comfort can be gained from knowing that more and more people are waking up to our governments' lies? Back in the 70s, when NATO was carrying out terrorist bombings in Europe and blaming it on the Left (Operation Gladio), very few were astute enough to question the "official" narrative. But now, either because they've become more desperate, or more sloppy in their arrogance, or perhaps because we are finally waking up, the Lie is more difficult to maintain. I do hope to see the whole thing collapse in my lifetime, though the process is unfolding much slower than I would like. And for the case of the Skripal's, it doesn't bode well that the UK is refusing to grant a visa to the Russian niece. Their "convenient" death in the hospital is more likely than a government shakeup.

Meanwhile, it seems Assad has inexplicably gassed his own people again, just after Trump said America was on the way out...

U-Know! Forum Index