Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
From The Morning Star clariity on SNP privatisation agenda on Calamc, Scotrail.

14 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sanshee
sanshee
1080 posts

Edited Oct 01, 2015, 10:55
Re: From The Morning Star clariity on SNP privatisation agenda on Calamc, Scotrail.
Oct 01, 2015, 10:39
Drew, I have no idea who you or anyone on this forum or really any internet forum is.
I've been here for around ten years on and off, and enjoyed it massively, and it's got heated, but I am not out to 'win' anything.
I probably should get back to talking shite over at the VP now and again.
I feel a bit seriously sore about what is going on up here right now, and this is a place to discuss politics.
But for you to take anything personally is bizarre, I do not mean anything personal, it's actually impossible for me to do so.
As for the SNP you defend them soon as I pipe up, so I don't know what I am doing wrong there in countering that.
You say you are not remotely interested in them, suggesting you don't like them, but seem not to have anything negative to say about them at all.
I posted a link showing they *are* privatising where they say they *aren't* which I find dishonest and also bad for Scotland for many years to come and in fact I've posted a few other links similarly regards the NHS and plenty about their atrocious record domestically.
All the best to you too Drew, let's hope Corbyn's visits up here go down well.
And I hope he comes to place near me soon.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index