Thatch falls

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Re: Thatch falls
Jun 13, 2009, 11:05
I hadn't made the milk connection. Is that why Blunkett was got by a cow too?

It's Mandelson trampled by a herd of rabid buffalo, then. Hopefully.
joudicca
joudicca
360 posts

Jun 13, 2009, 13:57
i don't know why you bother.
jshell
333 posts

Jun 14, 2009, 13:03
Thatcher is old, and invalided, but we should never forget the particular brand of Capitalism she inflicted upon us. Don't forget the other cunts too, Heseltime for one, he was just as bad!

Mandelson is the no. 1 active danger in my mind now though. Charmed life, still in a powerful position despite being 'run-off' more than once, he's a 'King-maker', slippery cunt working behind the scenes and a part of the Bilderbergs. Just an awful, awful fucking creature.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Jun 14, 2009, 14:56
jshell wrote:
Mandelson is the no. 1 active danger in my mind now though.

Seconded!

I'm really surprised that he responded so well when he got the custard thrown on him. He strikes me as the sort of self-important twonk who'd be an ideal target for a custard pie in the face - everyone loathes him, he thinks the world of himself but wouldn't want to tarnish his image by prosecuting a pie-er even if he was livid. Sort of like Portillo circa 1996.

But he actually took it with moderate grace. Still a globalising murderous weasel though.
jshell
333 posts

Jun 14, 2009, 15:07
Merrick wrote:
jshell wrote:
Mandelson is the no. 1 active danger in my mind now though.

Seconded!

I'm really surprised that he responded so well when he got the custard thrown on him. He strikes me as the sort of self-important twonk who'd be an ideal target for a custard pie in the face - everyone loathes him, he thinks the world of himself but wouldn't want to tarnish his image by prosecuting a pie-er even if he was livid. Sort of like Portillo circa 1996.

But he actually took it with moderate grace. Still a globalising murderous weasel though.

Possibly trying to keep his mildly 'behind the scenes, don't want tooo much publicity' persona.... Pusuing a prosecution would have dragged him into the courts and an ensuing circus.

He's part of the REAL power in this country.
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Jun 14, 2009, 17:17
But my point is that when someone gets an unexpected pie in the face, you see their real feelings.

'Entartment' as political action was pioneersed (pie-oneered?) by Belgian anarchist Noel Godin. He said the key thing was to pick on people who would love to get revenge but wouldn't dare, people whose pomposity hates you for pie-ine them but knows they'll look even more stupid suing.

It's that 'barely retaining their lividness' thing that makes the footage so priceless. Yet Mandelson took it well.

Incidentally, I bumped into the woman who custarded Mandelson at the G20. Nobody had pointed out to her that 'custard chucker' is a phallic euphemism. We decided to plan more actions based on literal interpretations of such things. Get a carton of oat milk in a supersoaker and presto, it's a porridge-gun.
landells
landells
680 posts

Edited Jul 11, 2010, 14:07
In Memorian: Margaret Thatcher
Jun 14, 2009, 17:30
Just in case anyone isn't aware of its existence and such a thing interests them...

In Memoriam: Margaret Thatcher by Chumbawamaba
Squidder
Squidder
16 posts

Re: In Memorian: Margaret Thatcher
Jun 14, 2009, 20:12
landells wrote:
Just in case anyone isn't aware of its existence and such a thing interests them...

In Memoriam: Margaret Thatcher by Chumbawamaba

haha, a cool idea indeed. I've got a bottle of champagne that's been chilling in my fridge for years ready to be opened in delight once the joyous news of her demise arrives.

Everything that's wrong with britain today can be related back to the Thatcher mis-rule.
geoffrey_prime
geoffrey_prime
758 posts

Jun 15, 2009, 02:31
In my opinion, much of what is wrong with Britain today, I lay blame with Tony Blair.
Notwithstanding "the nanny state" we now live in...where there is a law for EVERYTHING...and a Home Office, which clearly have let the Police get out of control...
I personally hold, the war criminal, Blair, responsible for:
- the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi's
- the death of Dr. David Kelly
- the appearance on the UK mainland of suicide bombers..
and of course there is more...

So, in response to an earlier post on this thread..there is only one modern-day UK politician who's grave I would dance on...and it's not Thatchers.
landells
landells
680 posts

Jun 15, 2009, 11:38
Oh go on, have a wee dance on Thatcher's grave and then I'll join you for a jig on Blair's
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index