yet another top 10 list...

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ron
ron
706 posts

Re: yet another top 10 list...
Aug 10, 2006, 01:34
happened to be channel surfing over the weekend and caught little fanny annie on cspan touting her new book... dude, is she like full o' piss and vinegar or wot...? was doing the whole scorched earth diatribe and not even georgie boy-o was left unscathed... she is deffo not impressed with him... stone cold beyotch... guess there has to be an opposite of paris hilton... that whole duality thang... don't u-know...

x
LMan
LMan
763 posts

Aug 10, 2006, 07:02
He could not have predicted 21st Century America: a free, affluent society based on capitalism and representative government that people the world over envy and seek to emulate.

8-0
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Aug 10, 2006, 16:46
I wouldn't say Paris Hilton and Anne Coulter are opposites.. two sides of the same coin, maybe.
Just two facets of the same ill-mannered, willfully ignorant, crass, bottom-feeding early 21st Century media whoring zietgeist.
ron
ron
706 posts

Aug 14, 2006, 16:31
perhaps, but i think it would bother ann more to hear she was the opposite of paris, more than anyone else i could think of...

she would just think being the opposite of rosie o'donnell, or randi rhodes, or susan sarandon is just fine by her... u-know?

x
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index