This topic is locked

69 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Leonard
Leonard
359 posts

Re: David Icke to apper on UK Terry Woga
Jan 25, 2006, 12:15
Nah, I'll leave it to the ADL and the other evil tools of ZOG to deal with him *sigh*

I'm not doing my hair though.

I suppose you want to see the trial in the US because they don't have any serious law or punishment fro hate speech, incitement etc. Which is also why he spends most of his time there. It's also why he's adopted the other issues of the extreme right such as anti-abortion, anti gun control etc, etc. Just other examples of playing to the far right crowd he's a spokesman for.

Hows it go again morfe, 'I did not speak out against' blah, blah. *sigh*. Pastor Martin Niemöller. I suppose the world would be better if we were all interminable fence sitters.

If Mr Icke and his followers become a serious threat, actually become a political party, instead of just tacitly supporting the neo-nazi movement you can fucking bet I'll be there to fight them. Until then however I'll continue to argue against him. Arguments work better than petitions seven.

Marking him down as just a lunatic and nothing to worry about is a bit fucking stupid. Similar things were said of another new age like hate speaker in germany in the 30's.

Sorry if you think I'm being a bit crass.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index