U-Know! Forum »
Please read and pass on.

6 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
caergog
393 posts

Re: Please read and pass on.
Jul 20, 2001, 17:36
thanks morfe i finally got to read the artical. It saddens me that we are still reading about basically the same stuff that has been going on for years and not much changes. I had thought that the prostitution thing in the philipines had been delt with to an extent with arrests of foreigners but it seems not How can these people respect there women at home but not in another country it makes me sick and as usual the victaims gain nothing. it is a bit like out of control tourism on a sinsister level. Again we see history in the artical about female circumsition which also had big campaigns but now seems to have fallen silent. these issues are so difficult because initially when you tell people what is going on you get the shock response but if you keep telling people they get bored of the subject and it washes over them. It is a bit like the condom thing with AIDS where people now think all is well because we are not going on about it. When do you stop shouting? maybe never but then you will destroy yourself in the mean time. We need education in schools at all levels to make peole aware of these things and finance so that people can go out and try and educate,certain things like female circumsition are intrinsicly part of a culture and that is very difficult to change and get over the superstions surrounding it but it can be done. As for the basic slave brothels that is just facism talking through a penis, the brains in the balls syndrome, and we can change that if we can fight the mob rule which causes complications i.e guns ultimately if these countries were better off this practice would not be needed.Female prostitution should not be controlled by men although in an awful lot of places it is. it is a womens right to do what she wants with her body and if she choses to use it for financial gain that is her choice but she should never be forced in to such a practice like wise for male prostitutes. people are not possesions to be used and thrown away we are all individual free spirits.
well thats the rant over!!
love
carolinexx

U-Know! Forum Index