Work

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
laresident
laresident
861 posts

Re: Work
Jul 08, 2004, 15:00
Best of luck with your company. Most small enterprises need a couple of nailbiting years to establish and to start making a living out of. I also enjoy my work but I only work a number of days a month. In the industry the hours are ridiculously long and I work with the constant inner terror of not delivering in front of a crew. It is a sociable one and its easy to find empathy with others on the set and work as a team.
As I get older I find that I'm happy with not making lots of money but having time to spend with my daughter, friends and lurk around here. If I had "private income" I think I would still work, just to prove to myself I could still do it.
ratcni01
ratcni01
916 posts

Jul 08, 2004, 15:46
No offence taken dude - I don't really do that much any more - ¡Ningún problema!

I think now I've realised that I'm responsible for me. I'm not really prepared to facilitate others dysfunction or act out my own co-dependence for anyone else's sake and gloriously it feels good :-D As well as at a personal level it applies sociologically, although of course the theory is great but infact that means I'm making judgements on a personal level which is OK because I trust my own judgement but when doing that kind of thing at a societal level it is s different story.

Some clever philosopher said that "being responsible" is the sign of an enlightened/concious person - read/heard that recently it totally chimed with where i was at with all this, was very synchrowotsit

Did you get the adobe font cd OK? did it work?
hope so!

PeaceNick :-)
ron
ron
706 posts

Jul 08, 2004, 15:52
"despite all my rage, i am still just a rat in a cage..."

Smashing Pumpkins

x
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Jul 08, 2004, 15:58
huzzah! It like, totally worked dude! I emailed you ages back about it with offers of pics etc, doh!

Will look into it again. Hope yr project is blooming :-)

Work has to be fun!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index