Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bladup
bladup
1986 posts

Re: The finished circle
Aug 06, 2012, 16:24
nigelswift wrote:
"it should be their job to prove us wrong"

Should it? Shouldn't it be their job to test THEIR theories, not yours?

Equally, as I understand it, you say you know stuff about sites intuitively and you offer as proof the fact you have a higher artefact finds rate than everyone else. Isn't it your job to demonstrate that's true, not simply assert it?

I have all the stuff and where it's from, that's clearly proof enough, it's all here , but why would i lie? i'm an honest person, but even photo's wouldn't satisfy everyone would they? and regarding theories most of the time their theories are rubbish as those types of people have no imagination and have learned everything from other people in the flesh and out of books, they fill themselves up with other peoples crap and have no room for anything themselves, a lot of it is just layer upon layer of lies, backing up the last lie, a monolopy of rubbish knowledge, real truth in an ever changing world is a bit trickier than people think, but thats what people want - some truth to grab onto- the next thing you have monsters like science [with it's bombs] and religion [with it's bombs], when we live within nature we are ok. By looking outward all the time we have forgot to look within!!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index