5 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Re: Help with Funding?
Apr 04, 2012, 11:40
Andrew Joseph wrote:
Hi there, I wrote is this forum a little while ago about developing a Ridgeway Pilgrimage route, the idea has taken off and now I am looking to develop a route across the Greater Ridgeway from the Wash to Lyme Regis, my idea requires that I walk the route later this year and record the experience, now the tricky part! Does anyone know of a way I can get some funding for this project? either from individuals who might be interested in the idea or from suitable charitable bodies... I do not think I need a great deal of money just enough to fund me for a couple of months while I do this initial research. Any ideas suggestions or donations :-) gratefully received

What a great project, I wish you well ... try this organisation for some of the funding, I know they do award grants for appropriate projects.
http://www.northwessexdowns.org.uk/wba/nwd-aonb/NWDWebsiteV3.nsf/$LUContent/9?OpenDocument

PS: If you look North Wessex Downs AONB up on Wikipedia you will find links to their partners and other AONB which may cover some of the Ridgeway.

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index