Do you know how they work?

100 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tiompan
tiompan
5758 posts

Re: Do you know how they work?
Aug 20, 2007, 19:28
[quote="FourWinds". Take a four sheets of A4 and tape them together. cover them with 500 randomly placed dots. I'm sure you'll get several straight lines with three points on it.

Dead right , but if it is only a hundred lines and the sites are of the same type and period of construction .

With smaller distances it would be possible for a few sites to be built between a celestial event and a landscape feature. Whether the landscape feature was behind the monuments or in front of them, all three monuments would be on a straight line, even though they may not be inter-visible.

That is what I think is likely as well as other possiblities ,as I said ,epiphenomalism , a secondary unintended product of another process .

This could be by coincidence or design, but either way it's nothing to do with energy lines etc.[/quote]

I have said nothing that was not negative in relation to energy lines .
I used the term ley line flippantly but the fact is , is that these lines do fit into that definition . If they are unintentional and a product of another process then they are possibly not alignments either .
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index