pagan persecution at avebury.
This topic is locked

Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Grendel
317 posts

Re: pagan persecution at avebury.
Nov 08, 2003, 12:11
Is stopping access to a car park stopping the worship?

As I have said elsewhere - if worshippers were to arrive on foot, for example, then worship could go ahead totally unhindered.

Is there anything to stop worshippers who wish to drive to Avebury coming to some arrangement with a local with a large drive?

Another solution would be a permitting system to allow parking at certain times. A short form filling and sticker purchase could sort this (if NT said no to the suggestion then that perhaps shows the ture sign of any intent).

I work for an organisation that has carparking in its remit. It has the power to set charges, 'dictate' opening and closing times and control vehicle types through, for example, height barriers (this stops posh people in 4x4's as well as traveller-type vehicles so no-one is directly targetted!). This it can do perfectly legally. I guess NT would be in the same position.

I sympathise with the position and I'm sure there is a solution (but it may involve money changing hands as happens at Avebury during daylight hours with the P&D carparking) but there has to be some realism.

As a final thought on denying access for worship - how does the Church get around this aspect when it locks churches when not in formal use?

Regards

Grendel
Simon Templar
6 posts

Nov 08, 2003, 13:22
What we must all remain mindful of here, is that the bureacracy of the NT, English Heritage and the Avebury Parish Council is merely the public face of a far darker agenda.
Those that are acutely aware of earth energy and who indeed have been using its hermetic secrets for their own ends for millenia, are those who are now pulling strings in the high corridors of power.
The object of their interference is clear - in the face of growing numbers of those turning to the old ways and drawn to power centres like Avebury, rather than have its energies directed in lightwork, they will seek to prevent us gathering at all - and by any means!
Make no mistake - this is but the first distant rumblings of a monumental battle between light and dark, and so we must all, at all times, be utterly clear about our intent and remain in absolute integrity.
Templar
Simon Templar
6 posts

Nov 08, 2003, 13:24
What we must all remain mindful of here, is that the bureacracy of the NT, English Heritage and the Avebury Parish Council is merely the public face of a far darker agenda.
Those that are acutely aware of earth energy and who indeed have been using its hermetic secrets for their own ends for millenia, are those who are now pulling strings in the high corridors of power.
The object of their interference is clear - in the face of growing numbers of those turning to the old ways and drawn to power centres like Avebury, rather than have its energies directed in lightwork, they will seek to prevent us gathering at all - and by any means!
Make no mistake - this is but the first distant rumblings of a monumental battle between light and dark, and so we must all, at all times, be utterly clear about our intent and remain in absolute integrity.
Templar
freeavebury
22 posts

Nov 08, 2003, 13:54
fully aware on all levels.............thanks for the comments,lets ensure good prevails..............x
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

'lightwork'?
Nov 08, 2003, 14:51
"The object of their interference is clear - in the face of growing numbers of those turning to the old ways and drawn to power centres like Avebury, rather than have its energies directed in lightwork, they will seek to prevent us gathering at all - and by any means!"

Mr Templar,

Although mindful of general persecution of both travelling folk and those of us who don't fit the mould, I cannot understand your paranoia about 'dark forces' type-thangs. More importantly, what is 'lightwork'?

We tend not to use too many mystical buzz-words around here (except for 'pudding' which I admit has cropped up more than a few times!), so please put me out of my misery!?

Morfe
Steve Gray
Steve Gray
931 posts

Nov 08, 2003, 17:57
I guess I'd better keep my mouth shut. I think I've already got a bit of a 4Ws reputation around here when it comes to such topics.

Interesting choice of name, though. Are you implying a connection to the knights or is it a more saintly association?
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

What you were trying to say is ...
Nov 08, 2003, 18:55
... what a lod of bollocks!!!

Although, you many have only used 2 exclamation marks :-)
FourWinds
FourWinds
10943 posts

But you would probably have ...
Nov 08, 2003, 18:55
... proof read you post first :-)
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Re: 'lightwork'?
Nov 08, 2003, 19:45
lightwork - No heavy lifting,
plastic dowsing rods etc
propermanor
1 posts

Nov 08, 2003, 20:33
Just a quick note of support for you from I, S and R. Can only offer you our love and best wishes. If theres anything you need just call

Bright blessings and love to you both xxx
Pages: 13 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] This topic is locked

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index