Register
The Village Pump »
Double Feature

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Double Feature
Jun 02, 2017, 03:47
Just got back from a back to back double feature viewing of Alien and Wonder Woman...
Alien was very good from an effects point of view although i thought the story line was a bit weak...still a recommended flick for fans of the franchise though. I have to say though, these days, Donald Trump is a scarier monster.

Wonder Woman...
Dhajjie is {as usual} in lust with her...
Very empowering for a woman's role model and a serious ass-kicker..
There was a young girl in the theater {about 7 years old i reckon} in full wonder woman outfit with her mom to see this too....
Did i say that i love her?
{don't tell the missus...}
Nite.
Sanctuary
Sanctuary
4645 posts

Re: Double Feature
Jun 02, 2017, 08:00
dhajjieboy wrote:
Just got back from a back to back double feature viewing of Alien and Wonder Woman...
Alien was very good from an effects point of view although i thought the story line was a bit weak...still a recommended flick for fans of the franchise though. I have to say though, these days, Donald Trump is a scarier monster.

Wonder Woman...
Dhajjie is {as usual} in lust with her...
Very empowering for a woman's role model and a serious ass-kicker..
There was a young girl in the theater {about 7 years old i reckon} in full wonder woman outfit with her mom to see this too....
Did i say that i love her?
{don't tell the missus...}
Nite.

Looking forward to WW but is Alien a re-make of the Sigourny Weaver film?
dhajjieboy
913 posts

Jun 02, 2017, 14:22
Short answer: No.
I don't know if you have followed the franchise, but this installment is a continuing expansion of previous story arcs.
It also leaves off with the promise of more of the Blighters too.....
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
363 posts

Jun 02, 2017, 22:15
you'd almost think they'd invented a perfect film which adapts to the conditions of its host.

but no, it's FMV video games on handheld devices now, so that's at least some progress.

Cx
The Village Pump Index