Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2380 posts

Edited Mar 01, 2024, 09:40
Re: Queen Elizabeth - The Corpse of Queen Elizabeth
Mar 01, 2024, 09:37
Off thread alert...

Sorry to hear of your troubles, I hear ya brother. It doesn't pay to be poor anywhere these days. The wealthy have stitched us up good and proper and got everyone believing that all the troubles of the world are because of the less well off creaming away 'your tax dollars' whilst somehow avoiding paying taxes due to them by clever loop holes and cloak and dagger tactics usually implemented by their 'friends' in government. Deffo got worse since the 2008 crash. The general population have had to bail out the wealthy by continuous austerity cut backs to the point that nothing is funded or works properly, and not many, if any of those responsible have been held truly accountable for the dodgy shenanagans they got up to to make it happen (anyone remember the whole sub prime fiasco). Has a lot to do with the banks and corporations running/influeincing/dictating government policy. And don't even get me started on the rewarding of failure. I'd be out on my ass if I was as incompetant as the assholes running just about anything of importance. In the UK we call it Jobs for the Boys. Keep well, and hope you manage to get back on track somehow. There was a low rent comedy film back in 2006 called Idiocracy which wasn't great, but had it's moments. I kinda feel that has come to pass however unlikely it seemed back then.

Apologies for being off topic.... I do kinda like QE, but not sure I've got the finances at the mo to pick one up. I'll see if I can find a sampler online and make my choice then.

Unsung Forum Index