Gladwin wrote:
dee wrote:
Gladwin wrote:
LeeHarveyIsInnocent wrote:
Gladwin wrote:
Gladwin wrote:
Or damn the EU for punishing the UK for leaving.

Poor Leavers. Nothing's ever their fault, is it?

B.D.S.

Brexit Delivers Shit?

R.L.L.V.P.
Remoaners Love Lockdowns Vaccines & Planters.

You lot really are all fucking mad.

What 'lot' are you referring to?

Anti-vaxxers, anti-lockdowners, Leavers.

No idea where or how planters come into it.

Im presuming planters are referring to LTN's. Low traffic neighbourhoods. Oh, and for the record - i didnt get 'vaxxed' and was opposed to the lockdown so I must be 'fucking mad' - cheers for that

Not completely fucking mad, if you didn't also vote Leave.

I actually didnt vote in the Brexit fiasco. Though I dont think that voting leave denotes being 'fucking mad' in the same way that voting remain would mean you're 'fucking mad'. Surely we can have different opinions without being insulted and sworn at ....

Not about voting Leave you can't. Those who fucked up the country and took away my children's rights can fuck off forever.

Yeah but swearing at someone and insulting them on a forum is a bit silly, its amazing how tough people become behind a screen. The internet really has destroyed our relationships in so many ways - how polarised we are now, left/right, stay/leave etc .... no room for nuance and discussion anymore. What a cess pit

A rare voice of sanity around here.
The vaccines didn't stop the spread or contraction of Covid, so what is the point? The masks don't work, neither did the lockdowns, which were a disaster for cancer and mental health and ANY other health conditions, and catastrophic economocally, but Gladwin supports THAT fucking up of the planet, and has the temerity to moan on about Brexit like that is the cause of his woes, spitting abuse at anyone who disagrees with him. His brain is seemingly broken with bitterness and hatred.

Not that I particularly care about his oh-so-special children, but how exactly did I ruin their lives? He was the one that damaged school children and students by supporting effectively shutting down education for two years. BTW, there are European students and workers aplenty where I live. More than ever. Maybe he should open his curtains, take off his mask and blinders, and check out reality.

My views are mainstream now, whether he likes it or not. Seems the control freaks like Gladwin have got a battle on their hands.
Listen at yourself, throwing out anti-vax chaff to distract from my actual point, which is Brexit.

Leave voters didn't just take away my children's rights (and those of everyone else's children) but let in the worst Tory government in history, who have proceeded to wreck everything.

Hope you're proud of all that.

You let the tories get that huge majority by insisting on a second referendum.

You also destroyed Corbyn and delivered Starmer with the same policy.
You're such a minus-IQ moron I'd be proud of anything I did to annoy you and your dismal offspring.
What rights did I take away from them, BTW?

Democracy? What a shitty system, right?!
Just let Gates & Soros & Schwaub decide your future for you. You'll own nothing and be happy.

I'd like to drive 50 miles for personal reasons, pretty please.
Papers & Social Credit Score, prole.

You're so dim you probably think the Russell Brand allegations are about about historical sexual impororieties, and not a cooked-up no-evidence post Weinstein me-too broadside that's been lying in a drawer since 2018 till the time was right for it to be weaponized against a politically dangerous opponent.

Govt by WEF tactics.

By endorsing all this BS, You are the enemy too.

"When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends."

Yours include Russell Brand.

Well, quite.

(Referendums are daft, conspiracy theories dafter. Just get us back in)

Why bother with voting at all, eh?
Don't worry, Klaus has got your back.
https://www.youtube.com/live/LBo1OUp2qJs?si=_1rB43R7o4VD4F5O

https://voz.us/british-government-demands-social-media-platforms-to-demonetize-russell-brand-rumble-refuses-to-comply/?lang=en

"Caroline Dinenage, chair of Parliament's Culture, Media and Sport committee, invited Rumble to follow YouTube and demonetize Brand’s content. It described the actor's situation and invited the Rumble CEO to take action."

Yep, a conspiracy theory! Our Govt wrote a letter to social media platforms demanding demonitsation of RB, who has been convicted of nothing, who is innocent until proven guilty in a Court, right?!
The Govts hands are all over this.
You muppets.

Get who back in? Starmer's New New Labour?! Hilarious!
Take your effing Winter Boosters!

Do all your conversations seem to end like this?

Twats like you kept us locked up for two years because of a glorified flu outbreak, with colossal health and economic impact. Believe me I hate you as much as you hate Brexit voters / the working class.
I can't believe any of you lot are still getting vaccinated, but you are thick enough to do so, I suppose. But you will never admit you were wrong.

Your lot, debunked fascist liars:
https://youtu.be/zI3yU5Z2adI?si=NEvFu0TmLXLXYkd3

I don't hate the working class, I am working class.

But you're still mates with Russell Brand.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index