Flying Saucer Attack - Distance
Flying Saucer Attack - Further
Flying Saucer Attack - Chorus

Elvis Presley - Today
Elvis Presley - From Elvis Presley Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee
Elvis Presley - In Demand
Elvis Presley - Welcome To My World
Elvis Presley - Moody Blue
Elvis Presley - In Concert (I'd always avoided this last album because I imagined it would be a painful listen, but it's actually one of his best live albums. Superbly recorded with the 'King' captured in fine voice at the end of his life, with a particularly great version of 'Trying To Get To You'. He slurs his way through some of the rockers which are fairly truncated, so evidently his heart wasn't in these anymore. I imagine the TV special itself would be harder to take, with his poor health more evident in the way he looked than the way he sounded).

Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs
Yo La Tengo - Fade
Yo La Tengo - Stuff Like That There
Yo La Tengo - There's A Riot Goin' On (My goodness the Tengo have got a bit boring in the past decade. 'Popular Songs' is excellent, but 'Fade' fades pretty quickly after the great opening track 'Ohm' and they seem to now be permanently stuck in subdued mode. Made me go back and check out their alter egos the Condo Fucks for some much needed excitement).
Condo Fucks - Fuckbook (Great fun lo-fi garage rock covers album, concluding with a particularly raucus 'Gudbuy T'Jane'. Haven't yet checked out their lockdown improvisations from last year, which apparently were recorded in the same manner with a single mic in the middle of the room, so hopefully there's a bit more edge there).

Pet Shop Boys - Cricket Wife
Pet Shop Boys - My Beautiful Launderette (After the disappointing Hotspot last year I hadn't been paying too much attention to what the PSBs were doing, so was surprised to discover these two potentially interesting releases. 'Cricket Wife' is an unusual piece - a 10-minute pseudo-orchestral track by Chris to which Neil sings the words of a poem he'd written. Inevitably a bit-more home-made sounding than usual and perhaps a bit limited melodically, but something different at least. 'MBL' is a soundtrack they recorded for a theatre production which makes quite a good mini-album if a bit cheesy in places).

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - I'm In Your Mind Fuzz
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Oddments

Brian Wilson - That Lucky Old Sun
Brian Wilson - Reimagines Gershwin
Brian Wilson - In The Key Of Disney

Van Der Graaf Generator - Godbluff
Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life
Van Der Graaf Generator - World Record
Van Der Graaf Generator - The Quiet Zone The Pleasure Dome

Thomas Dolby - Astronauts & Heretics
Thomas Dolby - A Map Of The Floating City

Mercury Rev - See You On The Other Side