Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 15 June 2019 CE

17 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2380 posts

Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 15 June 2019 CE
Jun 17, 2019, 18:11
Had a groovy holiday in Devon, didn't get as much listening as I'd have liked, kinda prefered the sound of nature whilst out and about tbh...don't get to the sea much living in Brum. Anyways, what I did listen to was...

Coil - Timemachines
4 stone circles in 1 day, Lydford Gorge and a mooch round Tavistock.
Put this on whilst up at Greywethers late in the evening. Was a bit damp, so I sat down nearest the biggest stone, had some food and drifted off to this....lovely moment, not a soul around, and amazing skies after the drizzle.
How the hell did they come across Sittaford circle, seeing as it's mostly buried, and is amongst a sea of other stones/walls etc...I'm impressed they found it....begs the question...how many more in that particular region just waiting to be discovered?

Dr John - Gris Gris

Death and Vanilla - Are You A Dreamer

Mark Stewert - As The Veneer Of Democracy Starts To Fade

Endless Boogie - Vol 1 and 2

Hawkwind - In Search Of Space

T-Rex - Electric Warrior

Bowie - Scary Monsters...

Thipe - The Lepore Extrusion

V/A Morvern Caller OST
Prob one of my fav movie sountracks, great choice of tunes....particularly Stereolab's Blue Milk and Aphex Twin Track. Sadly missed the 'Lab' live last night, as car has to go into garage fer new wishbone and didn't have the dosh :(

Audio Books - Wasp Factory- Ian Banks and Peter Ackroyd - Thames, Sacred River
(Much to enjoy in the last one, though he does bend the facts somewhat to fit the narrative, and Wasp Factory, prob my fav book).

Have a better one!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index