I Gotta Walk - TOTP 1994

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tippy wooder
85 posts

Re: Copies
Mar 23, 2019, 15:04
common era wrote:
I know that the original request came from Tippy Wooder, so if that person still wants the things listed then they too would need to be willing to do copies for others.

I'll mail you now...
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Edited Mar 26, 2019, 23:36
Mar 26, 2019, 23:31
Didn't mean to create work (or expense) for you C.E.
I may be able to help out with a couple of copies of things until the few remaining blank DVD-R's I still have lying around are used up ... certainly the titles that originated with me anyhow.

Heh, about every 5 years or so someone searching on-line for the Withnail soundtrack finds that old post on here and I get another e-mail about it.
spencer
spencer
3071 posts

Mar 27, 2019, 09:51
That Withnail soundtrack..found the album Whiter Shade came from - King Curtis Live At Carnegie Hall, albeit costing a shedload in physical form, was available as a download on A****n. Girlfriend got it as prezzie for me. All very very good. Happy bunny.
Buck Flair
Buck Flair
796 posts

Mar 27, 2019, 12:09
Pursued By Trees wrote:
Didn't mean to create work (or expense) for you C.E.
I may be able to help out with a couple of copies of things until the few remaining blank DVD-R's I still have lying around are used up ... certainly the titles that originated with me anyhow.

Heh, about every 5 years or so someone searching on-line for the Withnail soundtrack finds that old post on here and I get another e-mail about it.

Hi PBT,

I know you sent a copy years ago, unfortunately, now 'jumpy in places' if you are taking requests, would like to go onto list,

Cheers,

Buck
Pursued By Trees
Pursued By Trees
1135 posts

Mar 27, 2019, 22:55
Very few requests (as I have very little physical media left to use up), however for you sir it'll be a pleasure. Drop me a line!
Yup, photo disc labels looked great at the time but it turns out that they're not great for long-term playability.
Buck Flair
Buck Flair
796 posts

Mar 28, 2019, 12:48
Cheers, have pm'd you
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index