IanB
6761 posts

Re: The Elder film trailer
Oct 21, 2012, 19:26
Moon Cat wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
IanB wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Thanks for the copy of Corner of the Dub Ian - I'm listening to it right now as I type - fantastic sounds for a Sunday afternoon! Particularly taken with the Corner of the World Firfir mix - utterly gorgeous. The dub sounds really suit your music.

Cheers Squid. Appreciate that. Remix albums are always a bit of a curate's egg but there are some good things on there (if we only picked the dubs that we all liked it would have been a one sided 7"). I like the Krupa Monster Mori thing the best as it sounds like anew piece of music rather than a mix.

TBH I could have lived without multiple versions of Monster, but the Corner of the World mix more than made up for it!

Weirdly, I'm currently playing the new KISS album at silly volume (got the place to meself for a bit tonight), you might even be able to hear it. So, in a sense, I'm currently being 'licked by a Monster".

Well yes if their Monster is a Metal manifestation of "Godzilla - Horror of the Deep" then ours is more of an out take from the "Morvern Callar" soundtrack!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index