6761 posts

Re: The Elder film trailer
Oct 21, 2012, 19:48
Moon Cat wrote:
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
Actually, think it was "Ebirah - Horror of the Deep" and Godzilla kicked his crabby ass! ;^)

You are not wrong. I stand corrected (and tossed about by a giant gorilla).

Happens to us all eventually.

Fortunately my gorilla was the one who plays drums in the Cadbury ad (you would not believe the size of that drum kit) so we had a nice chat about Brand X and parted good friends.

Did he give you any chocolate?

No but we did have a game of A Barrel Of Monkeys.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Oct 21, 2012, 19:49
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
Actually, think it was "Ebirah - Horror of the Deep" and Godzilla kicked his crabby ass! ;^)

Fortunately my gorilla was the one who plays drums in the Cadbury ad (you would not believe the size of that drum kit) so we had a nice chat about Brand X and parted good friends.

Did he give you any chocolate?

No but we did have a game of A Barrel Of Monkeys.

That's nice. From primate to "my mate"
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8769 posts

Oct 21, 2012, 20:08
Sorry, that post sounded really crabby, didn't mean it to sound so bad! Tiz a great CD.
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Oct 21, 2012, 20:10
Ebirah - Horror of the Deep was crabby too. It all comes together in the end.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Oct 21, 2012, 22:19
Squid Tempest wrote:
Sorry, that post sounded really crabby, didn't mean it to sound so bad! Tiz a great CD.

Not at all. Two versions was one too many but they are different enough that hopefully 6 Music type radio bods will like one of them.
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Oct 23, 2012, 10:54
I can't remember quite what I clicked now. I thought I was preordering a CD and got three MP3 files: 'REICH - REICH ABOUT NOW REMIX (Remixed by Dr Das)', 'UNFOLD - CELESTIAL REMIX (Remixed by Eccodek)' and 'MONSTER MORI (remixed by Krupa)'. Nothing else has been sent to me since then.
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Oct 23, 2012, 12:19
Oct 23, 2012, 12:17
Kid Calamity wrote:
I can't remember quite what I clicked now. I thought I was preordering a CD and got three MP3 files: 'REICH - REICH ABOUT NOW REMIX (Remixed by Dr Das)', 'UNFOLD - CELESTIAL REMIX (Remixed by Eccodek)' and 'MONSTER MORI (remixed by Krupa)'. Nothing else has been sent to me since then.

I dug out your order and you paid for the mp3 version. You should have had a reminder e mail with a link on the Bandcamp release date (October 1st) to download the rest of the files. Bad (and strange) that you didn't. Anyway, I will send them to you now via YouSendIt. Sorry about that. Cheers, IB
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Oct 23, 2012, 12:51
Ooh, thanks Ian. I'm not at a machine with email, at the moment, but am already looking forward to some new Solus3 material!!
Kid Calamity
9048 posts

Oct 23, 2012, 14:39
Downloaded and transferred to the machine I will be using for the rest of the afternoon. That bookkeeping will be a little less grueling, now. Thanks.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Oct 23, 2012, 15:05
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:
IanB wrote:
Moon Cat wrote:

I know your game, you're trying to oust Hamilton.
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index