Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
When did you get in touch with Julian Cope music?

88 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Re: When did you get in touch with Julian Cope music?
Jul 09, 2010, 23:59
The Sunspots EP as two singles. mid eighties???

World Shut Your Mouth being played constantly in my mates motor one summer possibly that summer.

The Modern Antiquarian.

Write On.

Interpreter.(spacerock, battle for the trees... fuckin' awesome)

20 Mothers (Copes little girl on the back cover looks just like my little girl scarlett did when she was that age. That album was my saviour throughout the hardest time of my life. it'll always be in our house.)

Rite 2

and everything since.

Bev getting his live performance a few years back in Reading so much that she got louder and louder and some bloke told her to keep it down but there was just no holding her... He left... i've always felt bad for that but i've figured out for myself that he probably wasn't on it and would've left regardless of bev living in the moment.

and you know what? her being blown away by that gig alongside me kinda felt full circle back to happiness from those fucking near suicidal nights of despair in a sleeping bag in a rented room with nothing to look forward to but marriage guidance. shit Carlos sorry for putting a heavy slant on the proceedings. xxx

alltheblowingthemselvesupmotherfuckerswillrealisetheminutetheydiethattheyweresuckers !!!!!!!!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index