Head To Head
Register
Unsung Forum »
Julian Cope - Guildhall - Gloucester - UK - Thursday 17th May 2007 on DIME.

22 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
bigjaybee
106 posts

Re: Julian Cope - Guildhall - Gloucester - UK - Thursday 17th May 2007 on DIME.
May 20, 2007, 21:53
Thanks for posting up this one as well! I shall jump on board and hopefully be able to seed it this time. I am having some weird problems with bittorrent clients at the moment. If anyone else is having these and has any answers I would be very greatful...

Azerus and uTorrent were working stormingly, but kept on knocking out my Virgin Cable connection, and the original Bittorrent client is being strange - I sometimes cannot connect to dime torrents and it does not seem to be sharing anything out after a day or so. I am sure it is not the settings...and I hope it is not to do with the throttling that Virgin have been threatening to roll out.

In reply to the mac-based chap, the best advice I can give is just read up lots, it is all a bit of a black art. You will need to download a client onto your system to start downloading, and flac files need a special piece of software to play on windows, let alone macs. I am really enjoying listening to the Aberdeen show (esp. Use Me), so keep on trying!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index