your favorite band

46 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Rock Wagram
Rock Wagram
316 posts

Re: your favorite band
Jun 25, 2004, 15:44
Fav-or-rites...Mr Cope of course, Milkshakes, Mighty Ceasars,Headcoats, but Not Buff Medways (sound too much like the WHO whom i just cant stand,Keith Moons great ,but other than that, i hate em),Tiny Tim, Nina Simone, Neu!,Sabbath,Metallica ,Motorhead,Faust, bits of Popul Vuh, Yatha Sidhra, Nihishinon, the Seeds,Johnny Moped, Sexton Ming, The Handsome Family, James Brown, funk-period Miles Davis,Dock Boggs, the one GOOD Pink Floyd LP,Magma,Link Wray,bits of Acid Mothers Temple, Hawkwind,Fats Waller, Bukka White, John Lee Hooker, Pistols, not the Clash cept first LP and a couple of singles otherwise fugedit..and a thousand others.........Daniel Johnston! The 'Ledge!
Ones i fervently dislike no matter how damn positive to other peoples tastes: Smiths,Manics,Oasis,most of that indie shite..chart dance stuff that not just samples but totally takes a whole song and 'features' someone, and a bunch o spazzy dancers, J'LO, Posh friggin Spice (and friggin football) Kylie , BRMC,basically if it gets in NME it;s got a 75 percent chance of being crap or being made into crap.......puff pant rant
Still it;s all bleedin subjective innit?
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index