Amil04
447 posts

Edited Apr 17, 2020, 19:37
Re: Viral Load
Apr 17, 2020, 19:37
8.00mins in previous link.

“We cannot tread this (CV) like Ebola”

From Gov.uk..

“As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.”

Erm..so..no..we shouldn’t be treating it like Ebola in the sense of how it is classified by both PHE and WHO.

This is not wrong or out of date information. If it is..they’re being incredibly dim.

She sounds like she’s winging it at this point.
Howburn Digger
Howburn Digger
986 posts

Apr 26, 2020, 21:36
Amil04 wrote:

I met that man in the bogs in The Channel, Boston in December 1986. The set Yellowman did with Sly & Robbie and the rest of the band and collection of other singers on that tour still lives with me. Utterly extraordinary and unique night's entertainment. They slid from a full on dubby tunes to reggae sunsplash sets into a set of Classic American Rock & Roll covers mid evening (they never missed a beat or broke sweat in nearly three hours). Effortlessly grooved between each singer's own set and a selection of tunes S & R had played on like "My Jamaican Guy" and "Pull Up To The Bumper".
Dinky Dawson did the sound. Oh my. Never heard live sound like it.

Gosh that was 34 years ago.
Amil04
447 posts

May 13, 2020, 20:28
..will we ever again?

Not with shit like this taking the stage..

https://youtu.be/d6PPLu787uw
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index