110 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Deepinder Cheema
Deepinder Cheema
1972 posts

Edited Feb 04, 2009, 19:57
Re: Carol Thatch
Feb 04, 2009, 19:55
I remember a Villa player on Star Soccer or something - Tony Daley; he was making a run toward goal, and the commentator Jimmy Greaves watched as Daley made his blistering billy whizz effort, the ball disappeared into oblivion as was the wont of Tony Daley and the fellow trotted back up his half with the camera tracking him - complete silence. Then Greavsie uttered "You can sweep a chimney with that hair". I still find it funny after all these years, recalling Daleys peculiar hairstyle

Another incident was motty when he got so confused as to which black player was which, he got pulled up when he mentioned this.

I recall a very disagreeable rapper fellow who may have had a tune called return of the mack - he went to prison, probably for carrying a weapon. He even wrote a tune about how thoroughly pissed off he was for the temerity of the authorities to incarcerate him, I think it was called 'No prison can hold me' he wound up doing Community service, but quite a while into before it transpired that the Probation Service realised that the Rapper had delegated one of his acolytes to knock off the hours for his Community Order.

I felt Motty had some justification for his confusion
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index