the dog
the dog
40 posts

Edited Oct 24, 2008, 20:50
Re: drop bombs, not acid....
Oct 24, 2008, 20:48
handofdave wrote:
the dog wrote:
That said, I am also a capitaist, or I would not be able to survive living in london

So you admit that you rely on capitalism in order to enjoy the fruits of civilization.

Why do you live in London if it means you have to be part of a system you abhor?

I live in london as a means to an end. This is where my working reputation is and where I can afford to spread myself round to work for people who would not be able afford the normal rates of builders. Of course I'm a capitalist, who is not? that is my biggest gripe. We are all capitalists because we are forced to be by our capitalst government. I would love to live in a society that only worked on a barter system, but I do not and never will, because the banks have us all by the ball's, sorry girls, and we as normal human beings are forced to follow the systems rules. However, I believe that there are ways to fuck the system by bending the rules and to work the barter system as much as is possible. I have no answers on how to change the system, only on how not to swallow it hook, line and sinker. Do all you can, whatever you can, whenever you can, and make a difference, nomatter how small that may be..
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index