118 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grimo
grimo
145 posts

Re: mike croley: "the voice"
Oct 08, 2005, 16:50
Well Mike,

I might not agree with the lizard thing, or turtle thing whether real or metaphorical, but you are trying to back up your words with some form of evidence.

But is your meaning in tune with reality. Seems the masses think (myself included) not. I read the exchange about education and yes, I can see that school can be used to mould minds in a certain way, but they can also liberate if you see understand what they are there for. Schools help kids in many unstated ways, too numerous to go into here.

Though I rather sarcastically asked for the ISBN code, you have gone ahead with the request, Cheers! But I doubt I'll have time not perhaps inclination to read them, but do go ahead. I don't know 'The Hiram Key'. What is that all about?

Do you really think they were given to you because you were *ready* for them? How do you think this works? What is ensuring the right book is there for you? It all seems implausible and within a fantasy-mindset, if you don't mind me saying. Do you accept that you might be wrong? I think its important you see this possibility.

"This frequency business!
Water is water because of the energy field in which it exists in this dimension and we refer to it as stable. You raise the frequency, water becomes steam. Raise it again it becomes invisible to the eye, yet it still exists because energy never dies. Keep lowering the frequency it becomes ice. "

The word "frequency" can be changed for "temperature". Are they the same thing to you? Are the Arctic Regions and Africa not only opposites in temperature, but also in their frequency level?

"In the beginning there was one. An energy comprised of six separate wavelengths acting in harmony with each other known to the ancients as AUM. The number 7 was attributed to AUM to denote the whole and oneness of creation and the spiral/Swastike, a simple picture of creation. The result of the 'Big Bang' was the separation and polarisation of these six wavelengths producing Twelve wavelengths of fast and slow, positive and negative frequencies."

I know about a Japanese group who organised a gas attack on the underground called Aum Shinrikyo, who used Aum as it is a Hindu syllable supposedly representing the sound of the universe. Other Japanese Buddhist groups have given importance to its sound as supposedly all words are bound in the A syllable.

http://cfrterrorism.org/groups/aumshinrikyo.html

This means nothing re your lizard claim, but I have ny suspicions that a lot of this New Age Ickean thought has been adopted from ancient, until recently unpublished, Buddhist thinking.

"Since 2000 the frequency of this dimension as been steadily rising and is clearly seen with the issue of global warming. Higher frequencies are affecting everything here and will continue to do so at a dramatic rate until such a time that the natural balance of our dimension has to give. Again the weather patterns around the planet are clear indicators that this is happening. "

So, it has little or less to do with the reckless felling of the earths forests and use of fossil fuels?

"For us this is good news but, for the reptiles of this and their own dimension it is a matter of life or death as they see it. To combat the influence of this surge of positive energy, our leaders are creating as much negativity as possible."

I find this bit difficult to swallow yet have no trust in leaders anymore. It does seem they are doing their utmost to NOT assist people. I have my doubts over whether it is due to anything you say. I think it is due to selfishness and incompetency.

"Anyway, that list of booksc."

Looking forward to reading the list!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index