Head To Head
Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Lets Blow this Dowsing Lark off Finally!

162 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Eternal
924 posts

Re: Heading OTwards...
Apr 05, 2006, 21:33
'Ow's tha doin' Hob?

>Eyup TE, I was gonna comment that you'd maybe change your mind if someone could repeatedly dowse polished axes up the Stickle, but my chain of thought drifted off into absurdity ;)
It's a fair point you're making, but the 'D' word seems to keep cropping up here (npi) due to this alleged connection with the sites, as long as it's site related, it's sorta relevant.

Good to hear from you.
I've done a bit of dowsing in the past in the back garden. The coat hangers swivelled about like nobodies business. I don't know why, they just did. Now if only I could dowse axes like that.....
I've nowt against dowsing, just the interpretation of it (unproven and ridiculous sounding) by a few people on this site. I don't respond to them. They (you know who I mean) just keep comng back for more, no matter how they are told that their views are irrelevent to this site.
Dowsing itself may well be relevent to this site, but the more obscure opinions aren't. At least when they keep getting rammed down our throats even when others have expressed their disinterest and annoyance.
Keep up the good rock art stuff, and best regards,
TE.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index