Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Nov 09, 2021, 02:57
More on The Matrix 4
Nov 09, 2021, 01:56
Latest leaks from cinema have already revealed the story of Trinity and Neo retiring* to a suburban annexe of Mega City Matrix and planning to invite The Architect to one of their regular S&M-themed house parties in an attempt to embroil The Architect in a tabloid scandal that will reveal The Architect to the tabloid reading audience of Mega City Matrix that weren't aware of The Architect's existence.

In a cruel twist of fate The Architect in this iteration of The Matrix is a post-menopausal** woman (a "matriarchitect", if you will) who grows weary of not only Trinity and Neo's life choices but also pansexual psychic mind experiences in general, and decides not to stay.

In the meantime Agent Smith still exists, but rather than replicating himself by overwriting each citizen of Mega Matrix City's code, he has created a Meta-Matrix which each citizen of Mega Matrix City is free by choice to enter by having their code replicated on the blockchain.

Eventually the power drain on the Matrix becomes so great The Matrix crashes and everybody is free to make puerile jokes about sex toys. ***

Cx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZO5HLRk7KE

* Ageist
** Sexist and ageist
*** Ageist, sexist and a total rip off of Star Trek: The Next Generation's Data vs Moriarty episode which I'm too lazy to Google
Kid Calamity
8998 posts

Re: More on The Matrix 4
Nov 22, 2021, 14:05
Please tell us there’s gonna be a happy ending, for this.

And, if not, maybe a last minute cliffhanger that will raise hopes and dreams that there just might be a sequel (to this sequel to sequels).
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Nov 22, 2021, 23:10
Nov 22, 2021, 22:44
Kid Calamity wrote:

And, if not, maybe a last minute cliffhanger that will raise hopes and dreams that there just might be a sequel (to this sequel to sequels).

It's 8000 years on from Matrix Revolutions and the skies have cleared and the land has recovered, so the Matriarchitect is happy her work is done.

Though everybody has to fend off urban boar they can still shelter underground.

The sequels become a mesolithic odyssey of one tribe delivered to Zion by a Matriarchitect as God intended ;)

It's "open-ended".

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2021, 14:19
Nov 23, 2021, 13:53
The Annual Raveup Christmas #1 in post-Matrix Zion is a song called "Hands Up! (Whose Been To Peppa Pig World)" and there are Ashrams and hog-roasts as far as the eye can see.

Obviously being 8000 years later you wonder why Neo & Trinity are only 20 years older it's because they died in the first films, but the Matrix grows babies for energy using mathematical modelling so the statistical odds of having another Neo & Trinity are 1 in [it takes 8000 years like a John Cage organ piece, but not the 10,000 years one because I'm making this up]

The Agent Smith in this iteration is there to counter obvious long term patterns like the testing software used to assess randomness in fixed-odds betting terminals - putting every member of the Matrix onto the blockchain ensures the AI's mutation experiment is still comparing like-for-like thousands of years into the process.

As Andy Bell sang in Erasure's Joan - "what a waste of time and energy".

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Nov 23, 2021, 15:41
Nov 23, 2021, 14:28
The gaping plot hole is "who is there to collect them outside the Matrix after 8000 years?".

Whelp, in a sense the Universe is one gaping plot hole, so still working on that bit. Probably The Red Cross.

Red Cress! Yes!!! In 8000 years of absence of human activity there is red cress literally everywhere. And humans kept alive outside by the matriarchitect for 8000 years.

Zion.
Hog roasts.
Red cress.
Shelter underground.

All the solar-powered robots have decayed so there is no more existential threat from bleak science fiction devices.

Cx
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Dec 03, 2021, 15:57
Dec 03, 2021, 14:25
Kid Calamity wrote:

Actually Kid, you'll like this one:

After the whole Odin On Acid limited edition #122 ex-girlfriend eBay glitch Post Office year-long manic episode and my fixation on irrelevent numerical palindromes I hadn't been following the progress of the actual Matrix 4 film Matrix Resurrections...

Imagine my delight when the official cinema release date announcement was formatted "12.22.21" !!!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2021/09/08/movies-matrix-resurrections-poster-keanu-reeves-wachowski-hbo-max-warner-bros/?sh=15c99cd27ef5

UGH! Yesterday was a palindrome too 12.02.2021 but I must've fallen asleep or something.

LOTS OF LOVE

Cxx

Actually there's a funny side to this story as I've only just looked up the trailer on YouTube and seen it dated 09.11 (US), much like this dumbass thread that didn't actually have to be composed on 09.11 (UK) but was thrown up on account of Penrose-esque quantum mind fluctuations (I keep telling myself).

What are numbers anyway?
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Dec 03, 2021, 15:51
Dec 03, 2021, 15:40
Basically what I'm saying is Vince Clarke is such a pop genius him and Andy Bell wrote the screenplay for the original Matrix trilogy in one song in 1991.

:D

Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"guilty pleasures" my introveinous potassium chloride
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Dec 30, 2021, 01:55
Dec 30, 2021, 01:42
Kid Calamity wrote:

Whelp, having read that Lana Wachowski threw herself into this project as a means of coping with the loss of both her parents, to have me go to a COVID vaccination centre in the same mall as the cinema and see it whilst coming up on a Moderna Spikevax and glass of house red from a local pizzeria where I ate a Modena pizza by way of conceptual continuity exactly two weeks after my own mother's funeral...

It will always be a good film.

"I have to go, my son has shoved a Lego up his nose"

We found a single blue 3x1 and single blue 2x1 lego amongst mum's trinkets in the house the other week. I will have to reconfirm this next year but in the meantime it's just another Prince 3121* reference.

GET IN !!!

Cx

* probably 6121 actually now I think about it. Whatever. It's more the needlecraft from primary school stored in the wool collection that makes you lose it. I could have been a sturgeon!
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Dec 30, 2021, 03:28
giNgko_C wrote:
The Annual Raveup Christmas #1 in post-Matrix Zion is a song called "Hands Up! (Whose Been To Peppa Pig World)" and there are Ashrams and hog-roasts as far as the eye can see.

Obviously being 8000 years later you wonder why Neo & Trinity are only 20 years older it's because they died in the first films, but the Matrix grows babies for energy using mathematical modelling so the statistical odds of having another Neo & Trinity are 1 in [it takes 8000 years like a John Cage organ piece, but not the 10,000 years one because I'm making this up]

The Agent Smith in this iteration is there to counter obvious long term patterns like the testing software used to assess randomness in fixed-odds betting terminals - putting every member of the Matrix onto the blockchain ensures the AI's mutation experiment is still comparing like-for-like thousands of years into the process.

Cx

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/28/australian-man-cannot-leave-israel-for-8000-years-over-unpaid-child-support

yeah but fun though, why make a news story out of a content management system?
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1716 posts

Edited Dec 30, 2021, 03:40
Dec 30, 2021, 03:39
giNgko_C wrote:
giNgko_C wrote:

Cx

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/28/australian-man-cannot-leave-israel-for-8000-years-over-unpaid-child-support

yeah but fun though, why make a news story out of a content management system?

It's like, I'm drunk at 4am, i'd sooner see cats fight

infinite reflections of an eyegraine and the only hug off a barmaid
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

The Village Pump Index