14 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
giNgko_C
giNgko_C
1505 posts

Re: Stewart Lee
Jun 02, 2020, 11:06
giNgko_C wrote:
Sometimes I like to pretend I've been possessed by Count Furfur (it's quite fun actually, if you read the sigil grid off the wiki he's 3 in and 4 down from the top right)

Ey op, here's some mind-bending demonologymnastics that only works using computers (wonder if there's been written a treatise on psychopathy as finite state machine theory that wasn't already covered by the robots in Futurama?):

Taking the arbitrary sigil construction found in the Ars Goetia and representing #34 as either three fours (444) or four threes (3333)...

I sent the ex £33.33 as a demonology reference (though is a bit Jesus-y I guess) as was upset she was upset thinking I'd lied to her and she still had my Dope vinyl so wanted to make sure I'd cover her postage and time costs.

Barely 2 months later apply for Covid-19 financial support and the claim reference comes back with 3333 in it! One good turn deserves another I guess... what a rich life I lead.

When summoned, he must be placed within the magician’s triangle

Bored working from home again I place the missus, mine and the ex's birth years into CSS hex code #717784, wondering where we fall in the official Pantone® colours list. It only works with the Formula Guide Coated book the search facility defaults too, but first and nearest match is flippin' PANTONE® 444 C.

Christs Alive!!! So there must be a nearest official web standards CSS shade to match, no?

He can raise thunder, lightning, and great winds.

Unofficially Storm Grey, or Hurricane bass ackwards.

Good grief, some people have too much time on their hands!

Cx

The Village Pump Index