Unsung Forum »
Bill Nelson's Red Noise: ART EMPIRE INDUSTRY box set

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
The Seth Man
1240 posts

Bill Nelson's Red Noise: ART EMPIRE INDUSTRY box set
Jun 26, 2022, 05:12
It's everything. Plus video evidence. Cherry Red bringing on the noise:

https://www.cherryred.co.uk/bill-nelsons-red-noise-art-empire-industry-as-6cd-2cd-editions/
YugaRok
13 posts

Re: Bill Nelson's Red Noise: ART EMPIRE INDUSTRY box set
Jun 29, 2022, 16:24
As a recent convert to Bill I'll certainly check this out. Nice one.
garerama
garerama
1104 posts

Jun 29, 2022, 20:10
YugaRok wrote:

I am a fairly recent convert (well 5 years ago). He is certainly very prolific. This is one of his best. Not sure it warrants several re-mixes but fairly easy to get the original vinyl if you are that way inclined.
YugaRok
13 posts

Edited Jul 01, 2022, 11:59
Jul 01, 2022, 11:53
garerama wrote:
YugaRok wrote:

I am a fairly recent convert (well 5 years ago). He is certainly very prolific. This is one of his best. Not sure it warrants several re-mixes but fairly easy to get the original vinyl if you are that way inclined.

I don't have a vinyl facility but the single cd version is tempting. He certainly is prolific. An incredible artist. I'd liked 'Do You Dream In Colour' since way back and knew the odd Bebop Deluxe song, but went on a Bill investigatory trip last winter eg. Quit Dreaming/The Love That Whirls/Getting The Holy Ghost Across/Chance Encounters In The Garden Of Light, and a pretty comprehensive BBD comp. I've been checking out a lot more of online, and Bill Nelson is most certainly an ongoing musical journey in progress!
Unsung Forum Index