Unsung Forum »
Cunts Can Fuck Off

49 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
grimo23
2 posts

Re: Cunts Can Fuck Off
Jun 26, 2022, 07:52
Funny song but the recordings a bit tinny, non? Some of the lyrics are hard to decipher...

"Here comes a Greedhead battering with your gun. That cunt’s asleep; don’t know his time has come. Find a bridge and push him off; raise your Kalashnikov. He is insane – I’m so pissed off. Cunts can fuck off x 4

Here comes a priest in the pay of a Nazi pope. Do like Black Sabbath, ring that fucker at the end of a rope. Before I leave this town, I will burn your churches down. They are insane – I’m so pissed off. Cunts can fuck off x 4

An opportunity to get some more young men killed. Defend freedom, overspending oh we all do pale(?). In far Afghanistan, Joe Biden lifts his planes. Tax the poor we’ll need some more for Ukraine. Cunts can fuck off x 4

With (((??doors??)) but Boris won’t go without. He made the rules but Boris won’t go without. History won’t forget, Him and Carrie Antoinette. He’s a conniving privileged get. Cunts can fuck off x 4

I’m sick and tired of the Woke celebrity. The metropolitan lavvies of the BBC
“You must do this and this. Make this”. You take the piss. We know her paychecks smaller than his. Cunts can fuck off x 4

OK – get ready for the festival ending. Slow down. I’m making lists of all the people I love. And all the cunts who should fuck off. You’re taking chances if you’re living near me. Cause I’m a cunt who’s so pissed off. ‘Till then. I’m biding my time. Feeding my rhyme. Healing my mind...
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index