Tim Hardin - Nine

Spirogyra - Bells, Boots & Shambles

Donovan - Open Road

Michael Rother - Flammender Herzen

Vangelis - Reprise 1990–1999

Thompson Twins - A Product Of...
Thompson Twins - Set

RSD 2019:
Elton John & Ray Cooper - Live From Moscow (nice to have this classic concert as a double LP, but some of the original broadcast's more interesting songs, e.g. 'Where To Now St Peter' & 'Ego', have been omitted, while some fairly tedious versions of over familiar songs have made the cut, and I'm sure the sound quality is better on the bootlegs. But when Elton & Ray rise to the occasion they do create an amazing sound at times, and Elton's extended improvisations at the end of 'I Heard It Through The Grapevine' are of a kind I haven't heard him do elsewhere).
Desmond Briscoe - The Stone Tape (lovely artifact of one of the all-time great TV dramas on radioactive green vinyl and Jane Asher on the cover. What more could you want?)
Michael Chapman - Another Story (very handy vinyl sampler of his more recent song-based releases)

Genesis - Spot The Pigeon/3x3

Karuna Khyal - Alomoni 1985

People - Ceremony: Buddha Meet Rock

Kraftwerk - The Mix

Kate Bush - The Other Sides (very nicely packaged and compiled collection, with some odd omissions - 'The Empty Bullring' is missing, but if she was being selective Kate should have left off the mediocre 'Show A Little Devotion' which really isn't worthy of her. A very handy release nonetheless).

Jesus Christ Superstar - Original LP (Murray Head, Ian Gillan etc.) - Such a classic album, I could forgive ALW (almost) anything for having produced it.

Popol Vuh - Affenstunde
Popol Vuh - In Den Gärten Pharaos
Popol Vuh - Hosianna Mantra

Kluster - Klopfzeichen
Kluster - Zwei-Osterei
Kluster - Eruption

Sergius Golowin - Lord Krishna Von Goloka

The Beatles - Abbey Road

Far East Family Band - Tenkujin
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index