New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser

66 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drudeawakening
138 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Jan 23, 2019, 07:55
Jeez wrote:
Ha ha! I notice that someone from Wiltshire is trying to sell a 'like new' copy of Village Idiot Dope for £30 on EBay -he describes it as "a rare opportunity to acquire a copy of Cope's album".
Whoever it is surely must know it's on sale here for £11.99. What a conman.

There are a couple of people (some with multiple eBay accounts, I’m sure of it!) for whom the prospect of a new Cope album makes them run their hands with glee. They’ll know that at some point their CDs will sell out officially and they can flog them for whatever they like. Worse, I’ve seen the Woden album for £75 in places. There are people trying to sell the Lord Yatesbury CDrs for up to £100.

Being a terrible haggler I’ve previously tried to bag a copy of ‘Christ Vs Warhol’ from someone listing it for around the £40 mark. Following a message to the seller asking to part with it for a not-unreasonable-for-him £25, he replied simply with ‘no!’ and immediately listed the CD at a revised £99. WTF? There’s about 4 copies of that CD on eBay, all for around £40 and they’re not selling for that price. I question that guy’s sanity.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index