66 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: New Old Stock-Cope Merchandiser
Dec 31, 2018, 19:58
Howburn Digger wrote:
I was smiling when I saw that some of the contents of the Yatesbury Towers store cupboard had been pulled out, dusted off and put out on the racks. Nothing there I needed I noted to myself. My triple stack of CDs in the lower section of my bedside table had the collection. Three different CD releases of Kilmanjaro, same with Wilder, expanded sets, CD singles, sweet signed items, all solo albums, compilations, Black Sheep, and even stuff posted out from KAK. Much the same as many of you on here I imagine.

Well imagine my surprise today when I opened up said door and slid out the Teardrops pile to extract Zoology... just the thing to bring a bit of magic and weirdness to the dark afternoon of the last day of the year... only to find Zoology wasn't to be found! Neither so with with 20 Mothers! Just spent an hour rifling every CD shelf and suchlike in the hoose and they are naewhere tae be found.

And Zoology's just slipped aff the Merch too! Michty me...

I NEVER lend this stuff. Where's it gone?

I've lost many a loose disc in my collection. One time it took 3 years of casual listening to find an incorrectly placed cd nowhere near where it should have been. Sometimes those car rides turn into a game of musical chairs for those unlucky discs.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index