Unsung Forum »
Can anyone help please?

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
wychburyman
951 posts

Edited Jan 17, 2018, 08:26
Can anyone help please?
Jan 16, 2018, 17:31
I just wondered if any of you very well informed folks might know of anything....

I'm looking for an App that might be out there. We have the technology I reckon, I just don't know if anyone's quite brought it together yet.

I want to download an app either to my phone or preferably the TV. I want the app to recognise what music is being played in much the same way as Soundhound does. However, rather than having to keep asking for a search again when a new track comes on I'd like for the app to detect automatically and identify each new track as it comes over the speakers.

Ideally I'd like for the App to state what the track is, the artist and the album. If it could show the album artwork, lyrics, etc etc so much the better.

I'm playing downloaded tracks through my amp, which is also linked up through the TV. If the TV could then present on the screen said information I'm thinking that would be really useful and at least compensate for the lack of package that you get when you buy the vynal. Just paying for and downloading the track seems a bit cold.

Perhaps I'm asking too much.But thanks for reading.

PS: Another possibility would be to download an app that would at least throw up on to the screen some nice visualizers
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: Can anyone help please?
Jan 16, 2018, 18:06
And get it to mix a cocktail you've just imagined, at the same time?
spencer
spencer
3069 posts

Jan 16, 2018, 18:31
I would've thought that went without saying
Monganaut
Monganaut
2373 posts

Jan 17, 2018, 03:03
Isn't the app called digital radio, and the station BBC 6, well minus the lyrics, artwork and apertif bit.

Joking aside, digital radio will usually tell you who the song/astist is on most tracks currently playing.
JohnyThomas
1 posts

Edited Apr 19, 2018, 21:53
Apr 17, 2018, 22:36
There are so many things you are looking. Jokes apart. you can download an app to app or APK file on your laptop.The Software will recognize what music is being played in much the same way as Soundhound does. for better Speaker quality you can purchase HP and if any issue will come then you can contact HP Support Number regarding any problem in HP.
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Apr 17, 2018, 23:11
Shazam has an auto mode. Not sure how much it drains a battery, or if you can get it for TV, but it definitely works.
Unsung Forum Index