Register
Unsung Forum »
Jehovakill

Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Jehovakill
Oct 19, 2017, 21:03
25 years old today apparently! Prelude to the main event on Monday perhaps.

'Poet is Priest' is often to be found in my ever-changing top 3 Cope tracks.
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Re: Jehovakill
Oct 19, 2017, 23:28
Are you referring to his birthday as that would be on Saturday? I was watching a version of no hard shoulder from about 2010/11 on Youtube last night. That has gotta be one of my fav Cope moments.
Monganaut
Monganaut
2365 posts

Oct 20, 2017, 04:57
Wow! time flies. Remember going into Swordfish records in Brum and buying the 3 sided vinyl version on day of release, then getting blown away and totally obsessed with the album over the coming months. Back then 'Upwards a 45 Degrees' was my fav, but these days it seems to be 'The Subtle Energies Commission'. Having said that, it's all pretty damn fine. Ended up having to replace my vinyl with CD after about 6 months, as it got played so much, it just got so wrecked. (I did purposely pick up the US version with the misspelling of Deicide). Had to replace the vinyl of Peggy for the same reason, though was always miffed that 'uptight' was never on the CD disc, even the remastered edition.
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Oct 20, 2017, 07:28
Sorry yep Saturday. Sixty.
jb lamptoast-morsley
jb lamptoast-morsley
2447 posts

Oct 20, 2017, 12:25
Yep. I'm 40 and Charlie is 50 within a couple of weeks too
Toni Torino
2299 posts

Oct 20, 2017, 12:34
Hey, congrats! x
radagast
radagast
264 posts

Oct 20, 2017, 19:55
Haha - did it the other way round - bought the cds, listened to them thousands of times and replaced them with vinyl some years ago...

Jehovahkill's still a killer. Made me a die-hard Cope fan for years. Upwards still a favourite - my initiation was listening to "the tower" in my local record store though. Epic album!
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Oct 21, 2017, 13:48
A fantastic album that deserves worship and nibbling!
Unsung Forum Index