27 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Re: One Three One related cds
Mar 03, 2017, 18:29
phallus dei wrote:
In addition to Nurse with Mound and Neon Sardinia, which others have mentioned, there was the alternate Dayglo Maradona single with the Andrew Weahterall remix. And if you really want to own everything, there were 1-track CD-Rs with LY catalog numbers by Spion Kop (Das Boot), Spackhouse Tottu (The Daemon (MS20 Remix)), and possibly Mick Goodby (Kick).

Finally, there's a wealth of tracks by Robert Courtney / One Million Fuzztone Guitars on Bandcamp, which I feel may be another Julian Cope alias. It kinda sounds like him, and whoever writes the publicity blurbs for those tracks writes in the same style as the person who wrote about the 131 bands.

If JC was really RC, then what an overly complicated and long term secret that has been, as he was active since 1978 and released a bunch of music. Do you really think he had this alter ego for 30+ years just so he could write himself into a book and remix an old song on an obscure CD-R? Now that would be an effort equal with faking the moon landing (which also didn't happen, the faking it part I mean, and no I don't want to debate it).
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index