Ziguri - Amazing Album!!!

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
ars moriendi
ars moriendi
433 posts

Re: Ziguri - Amazing Album!!!
Jun 25, 2014, 14:51
Thanks very much for the heads up here Moon Cat, it sounds right up my street, will certainly be making a purchase when it's released :)
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Feb 01, 2017, 16:38
I think Stuart Maconie featured Gunter Schickert's Kinder In Der Wildnis recently as I had a download of it in my recent folder (which means I must have liked it when on the radio). Gave it a whirl and it's amazing. The CD arrived today and it's easily up there with the Ziguri stuff.

In short, give it a listen Moonie.

I've obtained some other Schickert and GAM stuff too, can't wait to explore. I'm assuming there are many HHers already familiar with this dude?
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Feb 01, 2017, 20:39
mingtp wrote:
I think Stuart Maconie featured Gunter Schickert's Kinder In Der Wildnis recently as I had a download of it in my recent folder (which means I must have liked it when on the radio). Gave it a whirl and it's amazing. The CD arrived today and it's easily up there with the Ziguri stuff.

In short, give it a listen Moonie.

I've obtained some other Schickert and GAM stuff too, can't wait to explore. I'm assuming there are many HHers already familiar with this dude?

Thanks for the update. Not got the 2nd Ziguri album yet but good to know there is related stuff to tickle the brain lobes.
spencer
spencer
3065 posts

Feb 01, 2017, 21:23
Maybe senile brain playing tricks, but I think there was a Ziguri track on that very nice Mojo Echoes psych freebie. I've been meaning to dig it out again regardless. Name seems very familiar.
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Feb 01, 2017, 21:43
Spoke to Gunter; like most musicians he has a magic box full of old recordings tucked away that no doubt no one will ever release, alas. Seemed like the most gentle, softest guy,
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index