New Armand Schaubroeck recording for Record Store Day

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Apr 15, 2014, 13:41
New Armand Schaubroeck recording for Record Store Day
Apr 15, 2014, 13:38
Looks like God Made the Blues to Kill Me recordings have finally been issued as a CD and a 10" vinyl record, for RSD. Seems to be also available here on this website: http://www.melodysupreme.org/product/armand-schaubroeck-steals-god-made-blues-kill-10-inch/ (I'm a bit confused as this is a label from Virginia and Armand's still in Rochester running Mirror Records as far as I know...)

Anyways I will be playing a Foot and Mouth Disease set at the House of Guitars on that date (RSD). I'll try to get a copy of this! Will keep everyone here posted...

PS: Looks like it's a single, not the new album (although forthcoming of course...)
Sin Agog
Sin Agog
2253 posts

Edited Apr 17, 2014, 16:46
Re: New Armand Schaubroeck recording for Record Store Day
Apr 17, 2014, 16:45
Hey, I think I only grilled you about new/archival Armand material a couple of months ago when you said you were acquaintances. Lemmy know your thoughts when you get your mitts on it.
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Apr 17, 2014, 17:19
Apr 17, 2014, 17:16
Yeah I hope I'll be able to snag a copy (which hopefully won't sell out by the time I get there...) and luckily get to talk to Armand and his son Aric again... And try to put a down-payment on that Korg MS-20 reissue synth I've been drooling over there.
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Apr 17, 2014, 18:34
If you'll manage to snag 2 copies, i'll buy the other one off you...
Davey_B
Davey_B
408 posts

Apr 17, 2014, 21:04
Lawrence wrote:
Yeah I hope I'll be able to snag a copy (which hopefully won't sell out by the time I get there...) and luckily get to talk to Armand and his son Aric again... And try to put a down-payment on that Korg MS-20 reissue synth I've been drooling over there.

I think even more exciting than the MS20 re-iasue is the Korg re-issue of the ARP Odyessey due in September...
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 18, 2014, 11:50
What?
Lawrence
9547 posts

Edited Apr 18, 2014, 11:53
Apr 18, 2014, 11:53
Dunno if I can afford to buy two right now. But you might be able get a copy from the link I posted if there's any left over...

Already had to order a couple of 480 East CDs online (sheesh!) for a friend and I hope he pays me back...
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Apr 18, 2014, 16:21
Yeah, understand..

And thanks for the info/link!
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Apr 18, 2014, 16:22
Davey_B wrote:
Lawrence wrote:

I think even more exciting than the MS20 re-iasue is the Korg re-issue of the ARP Odyessey due in September...

What about Buchla Music Easel..?!
Lawrence
9547 posts

Apr 18, 2014, 19:51
No shit. Wish I was rich right now...

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/tag/buchla-music-easel/
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index