186 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
machineryelf
3681 posts

Re: Music You Just Can't GET
Jun 11, 2012, 18:47
Moon Cat wrote:
machineryelf wrote:

there is something to be said for being in a big crowd of people enjoying themselves, should I ever win a Coldplay ticket in a competition I think I would go just to stand in the middle of a bunch of happy folk and bathe in their joy.
I'll bet the ratio of arseholes to nice people is probably considerably lower at a Coldplay gig than some I've been to, helped by the fact that I wouldn't be so worried if someone talked all the way through a Coldplay gig

Well put and I agree with all of that.

The talking at gigs thing though - kin ell, that's just getting ridiculous. That IS something worth getting in a lather about.

mmmm.. lather.

mmmmm...Grace Slick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVstafKZDYY

never mind talking, what about camera phones at gigs , combining this with the SunnO))) thread, 1.why oh why if you're standing in a big fog bank would you want to film it 2. Your little camera microphone, 300 decibels of sub bass is possibly beyond the puny specifications of even the mightiest Nokia .....put the bugger away 3. actually carry on, your little camera screens light up the mist like the cold bowels of hell welcoming the winterwitch, result.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index