Topic View: Flat | Threaded
stray
stray
2057 posts

Edited Feb 15, 2012, 17:13
Re: Psychedelic Revolution
Feb 15, 2012, 17:10
Toni Torino wrote:
So if everyone can appreciate that there is a common goal, then the means and methods to arrive at that goal are, if not exactly irrelevent, but at least of secondary importance? The more paths are taken the more likely a route will be found? That requires a level of maturity and respect hitherto unseen!

hahah, it does when you look at it with that perspective. Its a quantum thing of uncertainty innit ? ;). You could also say thats the way things are happening, and have happened, anyway. But that'll get you nowhere, and it isn't true anyway. But yep, you've got it exactly and you've summed it up much better than I could.

Its not that alien though, basically all I'm doing is applying the ideas of Post-Structuralist philosophy to political groups and political actions. There are a few anarchist groups around that are thinking in these terms, there are even people describing themselves as Post-Structuralist Anarchists. Though most of them seem to be into Lacan as much as Deleuze.. so they don't exactly get post structuralism ;) I jest. Yes I do get how you can crowbar Lacan into post structuralism but I don't see the point of doing so, and anyway thats a discussion for another thread possibly somewhere else.

Yeah, subvert, break and then fix the Strata of the capitalist system and its inherent social stuctures by constructing assemblages that explore and grow in its every fissure (expanding the fissures till they break), connecting to and creating other assemblages, grow, crack, grow etc.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index