Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: Calling Squid & Mrs. Ahab...
Jul 12, 2011, 22:41
MARTASE wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
common era wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
I emailed last night - did you get it OK?

Ta!
Squid

Hi Squid, got your email. Disk will be in the post to you today. Enjoy! CE

Thanks! I've already had one request for a pass-on from Martase, who will want the second one?

As I said before, this may take me a few days to sort out, even after I receive the CD.

Yep- once I get a copy from Squid I will happily pass on to a couple of yous....x

Just to update you, I've managed to copy the CDs now, but it'll probably still be a couple of days before I can get them in the post, sorry.
common era
865 posts

Re: biker fm show
Jul 13, 2011, 21:33
Squid Tempest wrote:
Dear Mr Era,

Many thanks - I've got the CD! The artwork is great, but I don't have the facilities to copy it at the moment in order to pass it on with the burns for other people - could you possibly put it on line somewhere for the others? It really adds to the whole experience.

Thanks again - great stuff!
Squid
x

Glad it arrived. Have been crazy busy with work recently, so haven't had chance to check in here so just got message.

As squid says, I did create a simple fold-over sleeve for the disk, which looks good when inserted into a clear plastic sleeve. I have it as a print-ready pdf, so if anyone needs a copy I'll post it to the Trampolene site and ya'll can grab it from there...

back in two ticks with the link...
common era
865 posts

Edited Jul 13, 2011, 21:42
CD Artwork
Jul 13, 2011, 21:42
OK all you fine and lovelies...

I have uploaded the artwork pdf to trampolene. It's not embedded as a link in a page, but if you click on the following it should download automatically to a mechanical device of personal choice. For those who lean PC you may have to that 'right-click, save as...' thing you know you do so well:

http://www.trampolene.ca/bikerfm_cover.pdf

Simply download, print onto A4 paper, trim according to the crop marks, fold in half and bob's yer mother's brother.*

*Remember to always ask permission from a grown up to use scissors and please don't run with them. Seek supervision if you are unsure in any way.
MARTASE
MARTASE
602 posts

Edited Jul 20, 2011, 22:28
Jul 20, 2011, 21:13
I have it now! One copy already promised....any takers for another?
keith a
9570 posts

Jul 20, 2011, 22:50
Yes, please!
MARTASE
MARTASE
602 posts

Jul 20, 2011, 23:49
You'd better email me your address then mate!
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Jul 21, 2011, 00:02
KC, any joy on your copies yet mate?
keith a
9570 posts

Jul 21, 2011, 09:42
Done.

Thanks
Kid Calamity
9043 posts

Edited Jul 21, 2011, 10:25
Jul 21, 2011, 10:24
I've not received any discs, but there's a fileshare link up in the other posts now, I believe. I've been too busy to go there and download it myself thus far.

EDIT: http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/unsung/topic/63046/threaded/801428
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Jul 21, 2011, 11:58
Kid Calamity wrote:
I've not received any discs, but there's a fileshare link up in the other posts now, I believe. I've been too busy to go there and download it myself thus far.

EDIT: http://www.headheritage.co.uk/headtohead/unsung/topic/63046/threaded/801428

Er I've got that already - it misses the last 40 mins ish. Sorry mate I thought you were receiving discs.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out on this?
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 12 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index