Re: Calling Squid & Mrs. Ahab...
Jul 08, 2011, 10:15
Daniel wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
common era wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
I emailed last night - did you get it OK?

Ta!
Squid

Hi Squid, got your email. Disk will be in the post to you today. Enjoy! CE

Thanks! I've already had one request for a pass-on from Martase, who will want the second one?

As I said before, this may take me a few days to sort out, even after I receive the CD.

Hi Squid,
I would love to have the cd, the thing is I'm in Spain for the time being. Can you send me there? Of course I send you whatever mail cost you. Let me know. Thanks.

Errr - not sure - will you be able to send copies to a couple of others? This could get quite complex if CDs are criss-crossing Europe...

Of course I can make copies for a couple of friends here cause I do not see the point of sending them back to UK. Anyway, asked one for me because the show was fabulous and wanted to have it available to hear at any time. Not want to cause a nuisance to anyone with this so...thanks anyway.

Don't worry, you're not being a nuisance! I'll send you a copy if you still want, but please bear in mind this is going to take me a few days even after I receive a copy.
keefus
keefus
239 posts

Re: biker fm show
Jul 08, 2011, 10:56
Right … as a stopgap for those waiting for Cds,
Here's the Bov version (missing the last 30 mins or so) but split into four phases(!)
All iTunes-friendly and everything!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7m1fjrpm7txk5fs

Enjoy

K
Daniel
277 posts

Jul 08, 2011, 15:45
Squid Tempest wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
common era wrote:
Squid Tempest wrote:
I emailed last night - did you get it OK?

Ta!
Squid

Hi Squid, got your email. Disk will be in the post to you today. Enjoy! CE

Thanks! I've already had one request for a pass-on from Martase, who will want the second one?

As I said before, this may take me a few days to sort out, even after I receive the CD.

Hi Squid,
I would love to have the cd, the thing is I'm in Spain for the time being. Can you send me there? Of course I send you whatever mail cost you. Let me know. Thanks.

Errr - not sure - will you be able to send copies to a couple of others? This could get quite complex if CDs are criss-crossing Europe...

Of course I can make copies for a couple of friends here cause I do not see the point of sending them back to UK. Anyway, asked one for me because the show was fabulous and wanted to have it available to hear at any time. Not want to cause a nuisance to anyone with this so...thanks anyway.

Don't worry, you're not being a nuisance! I'll send you a copy if you still want, but please bear in mind this is going to take me a few days even after I receive a copy.

Thanks so much Squid. And yes I would love a copy when you're available to do so, please give me a call here and I'll send you an email. Thanks again.
Citizensmurf
Citizensmurf
1703 posts

Urthona
Jul 09, 2011, 04:59
http://urthona.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/WKLB-inside1.jpg

Pic of the session Urthona did for the show, love the portable setup. Would love to see a busker blasting stuff like this out on the streets, but it is a very suitable sound for the opens spaces of the country.

BTW anyone heard the new Urthona yet? I'm waiting for my copy to arrive (as well as about a month's worth of purchases thank you very much striking Canada Post employees).
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7717 posts

Edited Jul 09, 2011, 09:28
Continuing The Theme
Jul 09, 2011, 09:24
Those who enjoyed the eclectic offerings of the Black Sheep show on Biker FM might enjoy the MP3 streams over on W.S.Y.M., particularly the 3 Radio Rome shows.

Strange how DJ Fucking Cunt never moved on to national radio...
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Re: Urthona
Jul 09, 2011, 11:31
Yeah! The SUPER HEAVY HAMOAZIAN REVERIE continues keeping up the quality of the earlier ones. Sonic texture's more 'spacey' and varied and a little bit different kinda heavy.
+ he has a new drummer (some guy called Julian Cope...). ...
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Jul 09, 2011, 12:44
Re: LINK TO DOWNLOAD
Jul 09, 2011, 11:35
Thanks for this. Really appreciate the opportunity to hear it.

The idea of outsider radio is laudible enough and I have benefited from a lot of Cope recommendations in the past but from a purely musical point of view I am glad I didn't stay up and lose a working day getting over it.

Unusually for me when it comes to JC recommendations I didn't jot down a single tune for follow-up. Though, hands up, I know it is not really meant for me. My Saturday mornings are more likely to be spent on something from the 70s or 80s on ECM or Nonesuch.

BTW why Biker FM specifially when there are the likes of Blogtalk around?
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Re: LINK TO DOWNLOAD
Jul 09, 2011, 20:03
IanB wrote:
BTW why Biker FM specifially when there are the likes of Blogtalk around?

Prolly 'cos it's way 'cooler'. You see... ;
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Jul 09, 2011, 20:18
I've got the CD now, so email your address to

squid at noiseweb dot co dot uk

As I said, it'll be a few days at least I'm afraid.
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index